Music I Love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Our first blog....

I cannot believe I am actually starting a family blog...isn't facebook enough??? Actually, this will enable us to be a bit more intimate with what is happening to those who really want to know...

It seems like it will take a bit to get this up and running, but I am up for any challenge.  I love to show off our family and will take any and every opportunity to have to do so!!!  So, be patient for more pics and details...

To be continued....

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Look what I stumbled on! Good for you! I have book marked your page and look forward to updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You update and add to your blog as much as I do! Glad I found your blog...looking forward to all the postings!!!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Background

Followers