Music I Love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, January 15, 2009

High School Get-Together 1/2 marathon

I am SOOOO excited!  Ever since this facebook thing, I have gotten back in touch with so many old friends, it is great and it has made me feel so YOUNG.  I have found an old friend who loves running as much as I do and we share our trials and successes with each other.  I am also sharing the experience of a 1/2 with another childhood friend in February; I haven't even seen her in 20 years...I wonder if she will recognize me or be disappointed in what I look like :).  Anyway....I have also talked to some old track buddies from high school (I was really big into track!).  A couple of us have expressed the desire to get together this year some time and run a 1/2 together....kind of makes me feel like we are all in it together letting LIFE know we can still enjoy being active!!!  I hope we get a great turnout....how fun will that be!!!!

1 comment:

  1. EXCITEMENT!!! Gordon gave me the OK to go to San Diego and run a race with my high school buddies! It will be so good to see them and and to feel like I am back home! The race we are running is the AFC....Americas Finest City 1/2 marathon. I will post pics after the event! I am so giddy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Background

Followers