Music I Love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, December 5, 2008

FIVE- Pound Challenge!!!

I had my first session with the trainer at Rush Fitness this morning; I decided I needed some help besides pounding the trails to lose some weight...the trails were building  my endurance, but I was losing no fat.  So, I was quite nervous, but it was so fun!!!  The trainer worked me real hard and I loved the feeling....from crunches throwing a medicine ball to a full on circulating ladder to weights, I was sweating and getting a great core workout!  So, my challenge to myself is to lose at least 5 pounds by Christmas....I think that is do-able!  So, am not making any high expectations that I cannot meet, but I feel this is realistic considering I meet with the trainer twice a week, run three times a week, and stay away from the COOKIES (oh no....)  Does anyone want to join the challenge??  Oh...I forgot....all my friends are ripped and HOT!  So, I guess I just need your rooting and cheerleading!!!  

3 comments:

  1. You are a better woman than I am. No way I would even think I could not have cookies at this time of year, let alone candy, pie, cake, etc.
    I will be rooting for you! And I will be happy to join you on Jan 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining me Dede....this Jan 2, that is! I have hit rock bottom with my mental capacity and looking at myself in the mirror. I know if I eat the way I always do at this time of the year I will gain 10 pounds, so I am AGAIN, trying to do something I do not think I can....that is avoid cookies at the most tempting part of the year. I ran this morning and it felt great! I do feel like my endurance is returning and I was not breathing so hard this time around. It felt so therapeutic actually and now the endorphines will carry me throughout the day...cannot wipe the smile off my face this morning - 1/2 marathon in February here I come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know it baby -- 1/2 marathon here WE come!! I will be the bestest cheerleader I can possibly be for you! I know you are going to do great and what a smart idea to start the personal training this time of year -- it's much easier to stay motivated to not eat the sweets when you are feeling so much better about your body! I'm so proud of you -- your amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Background

Followers