Music I Love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gordon's Surgery Date

So....after like sitting in the doctor's office for what seemed like an eternity...(I was home waiting for Gordon to get here...his appt was at 2:15 and he did not get home until 5)....his surgery date is scheduled for December 22nd.  Go Figure????  Why  so long...man, is there a lack of surgeons who take out gallbladders or has our diet today caused all these gallbladder attacks - something to think about!!!  AND....this will take place on Noelle's birthday which I am sure will not be a pretty day...I mean, anyone who knows Noelle and her beautiful, sassy, stubborn, independent personality.....she may have a few words to say.  SO, we are celebrating her birthday early.  OK...back to Gordon - he is not in much pain anymore...I think the stone dislodged itself and is now floating around with the other stones.  I guess the only thing that would get him to have the surgery earlier would be for him to have another attack which I am sure he does not want EVER AGAIN.  We will keep you posted...to those who actually read my blog!!!

Update:  Surgery is scheduled for December 22nd.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I read your blog! It looks very cute! Bad luck with Gordon and the gallbladder, sounds painful. Hope recovery is fast. Take Care, susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man... I can't believe they are putting him off that long. That really stinks! And to have it land on Noelle's birthday. That is rotten! I hope he doesn't have another attack. Thanks for keeping us posted... I was wondering what happened at the doctor.
    Off topic -- I have figured out why Noelle has the name you all gave her... but how about the rest. I couldn't imagine naming 7 kids... what was the inspiration for each?

    ReplyDelete

Background

Followers