Music I Love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Random holiday questions!

I saw this on Shena's blog, so I thought I would copy it from her and add it to my blog for fun....

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial?
Artificial  9 foot prelit 
3. When do you put up the tree?
Day after Thanksgiving
4. Do you like eggnog?
Yes...my father loved it and I adopted the same taste for it!!!
5. Favorite gift received as a child?
rollerskates
6. Hardest person to buy for?
Gordon
7. Easiest person to buy for?
My friends
8. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes...small one with a wooden stable that sits on the credenza
9. Mail or email Christmas cards?  
Mail, of course!  Why ruin Christmas....
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
A book
11. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Elf
12. When do you start shopping?
November
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
No...cannot say I have recycled any gift
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Ham
15. Lights on the tree?
White since last year...colored the past 16 years.
16. Favorite Christmas song?
What Child is this? 
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
 Do we dare go anywhere with 7 kids??? 
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?  
Only about half of them...was never good at that
19. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Star
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
One Christmas Eve and the rest Christmas
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Crowds and rude, greedy people
22. Favorite ornament theme or color?
It's all kid stuff right now...that is the season we are in!
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Honey Baked Ham
24. What do you want for Christmas this year?
My own iMac laptop
25. Who do I tag? Devon, Keri, Susan and Dede

2 comments:

  1. nice blog, i'll check back often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really cool! Obviously we have a lot in common... duh :) Great minds...(you know where that goes.) Elf is by far the best Christmas movie ever! We watch it like 10 times during Christmas, and quote it all year long. (Sniff, sniff... you don't smell like Santa... you smell like beef and cheese!)
    And I loved reading about your short engagement to Gordon. Mine and Bart's was short, too. We dated 4 months before he asked me and were married 4 months after that :) You just know, right?

    ReplyDelete

Background

Followers